This little book offers definite metaphysical methods of meditation for the student who has struggled through the mobs of rowdy thoughts and is entering the portals of silence.
The meditations are of three types: prayers or demands addressed to God, affirmations about God, and affirmations arousing the divinity inherent in individual consciousness.
Beginners and experienced meditators alike can use these spiritualized thoughts to awaken the boundless joy, peace, and freedom of the soul.
- Features more than 300 uplifting meditations, prayers, affirmations, and visualizations.
- Offers introductory instructions on how to meditate.
- Affirmations on devotion and worship
- Affirmations on meditations on God
- Affirmations on expansion of consciousness
- Affirmations on material concerns
- Affirmations on self-improvement
- Christmas meditations