Lapis deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. Lapis encourages dignity in friendship and social ability.It encourages the qualities of honesty, compassion and uprightness when dealing with others. It provides an awareness of one's motivations and beliefs, and gives a clearer perspective of one's whole life.
Lapis Lazuli is a crystal of truth in all aspects. It reveals inner truth, and promotes self-awareness and the acceptance of that knowledge. It provides for the relief of things that may have been suppressed and allows for them to surface, helping to diminish dis-ease or repressed anger, and allows for self-expression without holding back or compromising
Lapis encourages dignity in friendship and social ability.It encourages the qualities of honesty, compassion and uprightness when dealing with others. It provides an awareness of one's motivations and beliefs, and gives a clearer perspective of one's whole life. It reveals not only one's limitations, but the opportunities for growth and to utilize one's gifts and abilities
Who should wear Lapis Lazuli
• Lapis is an excellent stone for executives, journalists, and psychologists, stimulating wisdom and good judgment in the practical world.
• It aids intellectual analysis in archeologists and historians, problem solving for lawyers, and creates new ideas for inventors and writer
Lapis Lazuli Uses
• Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability. It stimulates the desire for knowledge, truth and understanding, and aids the process of learning. It is excellent for enhancing memory
• A stone of truth, Lapis encourages honesty of the spirit, and in the spoken and written word. Wear it for all forms of deep communication. It is also a stone of friendship and brings harmony in relationships.
• A Lapis grid brings calm and loving communication for a home with temperamental teenagers or children with Asperger's syndrome, autism, or attention-deficit disorder
• For fame in a creative or public performance-related area, wear or carry Lapis Lazuli to auditions.
• In the workplace, it attracts promotion, success and lasting recognition in your field
Lapis Lazuli Healing Power
• Lapis Lazuli is beneficial to the throat, larynx, and vocal chords, and helps regulate the endocrine and thyroid glands.
• It overcomes hearing loss and other problems with ear and nasal passages
• Lapis Lazuli enhances circulation and improves cardiac rhythm.
• It reduces vertigo and lowers blood pressure, and is thought to alleviate insomnia.
• Relieve oozing or septic sties, and other eye infections, by rubbing the area with a piece of Lapis heated in warm water. Once cooled, the water can then be used for an eye bath
• Lapis is beneficial for women suffering from menstrual irregularities, and relieves cramps, stiffness and lumbago
• Lapis Lazuli relieves general pain and inflammations, and is especially effective against migraine headaches.
• It aids the nervous system and brain disorder